“FAST, SMOOTH AND STABLE”
Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
Best Value Range
“Light – Strong – Affordable”
Lite Tech construction offers near top end light weight tech at an even more affordable price. Its key features are:
- Rigid standing area by using sustainably sourced pine. A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- Unidirectional stringer giving extra rigidity and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area. All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements plus, Multiple reinforcements using a combination of different fiberglass densities wrapping the entire hull for high strength and durability.
EPS core (15 KG/M³ density), shear resistant, fused and moulded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Our moulded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.
- Stronger fin boxes; fin boxes are moulded with extra strong Akulon Eco, made from up cycled fishing net, then wrapped high-density foam and sandwiched in over 1000 grams of glass reinforcements.
- IQ handle for easy carrying, made from recycled ABS
“Beautifully Crafted – Functional Performance”
The Starboard Pine Tek construction features a full Australian Pine wood deck & utilises natural uni-directional fibre rails for improved strength. Not only does the natural wood finish look great, but is also impact resistant & provides additional board rigidity.
- Rigid standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- Full Australian pine deck
- Extra impact resistance and rigidity
- 100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine wraps the full deck.
- Natural UD flax rail; Natural European Uni-Directional flax fibre wraps the entire rails for maximum hull strength against total breakage and scratch and ding protection.
- Extra reinforcement are placed around all inserts.
- EPS core (15 KG/M³ density), shear resistant, fused and moulded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Our moulded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.
- IQ handle for easy carrying, made from recycled ABS.