“THE FRIENDLY FUN PADDLE BOARD THAT MAKES ANY PADDLER FEEL PRO”
The perfect introductory paddle board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.
A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and manoeuvrability.
It’s one of the best Stand Up Paddle experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
Best Value Range
“Light – Strong – Affordable”
Lite Tech construction offers near top end light weight tech at an even more affordable price.
- Rigid standing area by using sustainably sourced pine. A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- Unidirectional stringer giving extra rigidity and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area. All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements plus, Multiple reinforcements using a combination of different fiberglass densities wrapping the entire hull for high strength and durability.
EPS core (15 KG/M³ density), shear resistant, fused and moulded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Our moulded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.
- Stronger fin boxes; fin boxes are moulded with extra strong Akulon Eco, made from up cycled fishing net, then wrapped high-density foam and sandwiched in over 1000 grams of glass reinforcements.
- IQ handle for easy carrying, made from recycled ABS
“PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAIL FOR DURABILITY”
The Starboard Starlite construction features parabolic carbon innegra rails for extra strength & scratch resistance.
- Carbon innegra rails, higher density parabolic carbon innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength
- Rigid standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- Multiple reinforcements with a combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
- 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage on all boards.
- EPS shear resistant core, fused and moulded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Our moulded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.
- Starlite construction now uses a custom engineered water-based dye and resin swirl optic to reduce PU paint, reduce paint chips and provides a custom look for each board.