“PROVEN INNOVATIVE SHAPES WITH INVERTED RAILS, THE NEW TREND WHICH BLEW OLD CONCEPTS AWAY”
The Hyper Nut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board.
- Wide and short nose outline increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
- Easier to pivot turn & fit into smaller sections of the waves.
- Extra stability and pop when paddling out over whitewater.
- A straighter outline Increases speed as the entire rail is engaged down the wave face.
- Increases stability and speed on the wave by engaging the entire rail.
- Easier to pivot and fit into smaller sections of the waves.
- Inverted nut rails provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
- Flatter rocker produces speed, helps get into waves easily and adds stability.
- Thin rails towards the tail easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
- Channel bottom shape creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration and a deeper swallow tail gives more bite through the turns.
- Fin set up with 3.7 rear side fins makes it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
- Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have drag from a centre fin.
- Quads are looser through turns, making it easier to slide the tail out.
“PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAIL FOR DURABILITY”
PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
• 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
• A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.