“FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER”
This new amazing all round blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry-level at water paddling.
NEW PREPREG CARBON
- Top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K Carbon Fibres, the blade is again 20% lighter due to the carbon materials.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability of both blade and board.
New, Four Pronounced Concaves
- The 4 concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- More direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful.
- Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade (Not included with Tufskin blade construction)
ANGLE OF BLADE
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximise each stroke.
THE TRASH PICKER
COMES WITH EVERY PADDLE
- Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.