Ex-hire boards used throughout the 2017 and 2018 season. All our ex-hire boards are in good condition and have been fully inspected by our senior instructor, all boards have varying signs of wear.
Starboard Astro Whopper
Out of stock
Out of stock
A highly popular and stable board with incredible wave riding ability. This is a really versatile board, from the novice looking to get into the sport for the first time on the flat water to the budding surfer aiming to crack their first wave. This is the shape that changed entry level wave riding and continues to create stoke everywhere!
The worlds most popular shape that is simply fun for the whole family
- Shorter length increases the manoeuvrability, making it an easy board to turn, whilst maintaining good glide for flat-water paddling.
- The 35” width means it is an incredibly stable board that is great for surfing, stretching, fitness, yoga and river.
- Available in Deluxe, Zen and now in new Club Technology for extra strength and durability for schools and clubs.
- Equipped with bungee tie-downs and paddle holder.
- Length: 10’0”
- Width: 35”
- Thickness: 4.75″
- Tail Width: 18.9”
- Volume: 237 L
- Max Rider Weight: 50-105 kg
SUP Starter Pack
- Carry Bag
- Double Action Pump
- Carbon Hybrid Adjustable Paddle