The Pocket Rocket has been the GO-TO board for many satisfied owners due to its shorter length, moderate width, yet excellent stability for when conditions are less than perfect.What was an already superfast, agile, stable performer, has been improved with a subtle increase in rocker at the front foot, the addition of slightly more V off of the tail and the nose being slightly pulled in.All these subtle changes have made the Pocket Rocket smoother to initiate and redirect turns, while fitting into tighter pockets of the wave.
This particular board is good condition although, the rails do have paddle strike damage with extensive chipping (no dings).
- Stable short board with strong performance
credentials for riders up to 85kg.
- A popular progressive shape before
advancing to the Pro Range.
- Wide nose for nose riding and dropping
into waves early.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pinetek and AST Electric Technologies.
- AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- Fast and agile due to mono-concave bottom shape
and stable with moderate rails and fuller outline,
it helps the heavier rider achieve maximum
shred-ability without using too much energy
standing up in choppy conditions.
- Length: 8’5”
- Width: 30”
- Thickness: 4.3″
- Tail Width: 18.1”
- Volume: 131L
- Max Rider Weight: 85 kg